Carte Blanche and Gallery Carte Blanche are trades name of Carte Blanche LLC. We are registered in California, USA.
- You must be 18 years and older to use this site and to purchase prints.
- Carte Blanche allows businesses to make purchases on our site. If you are purchasing artworks on behalf of a business, then you must have authority, and your use of Carte Blanche is a warranty that you have the authority, to bind that business to these terms and conditions.
- You may not use Carte Blanche’s service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. Users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any information that you submit to Carte Blanche.
- You must not, in the use of Carte Blanche, violate any laws in your jurisdiction.
- Carte Blanche will supply prints as described on the order form and for which payment has been received in advance.
- Carte Blanche reserves the right to reject any order. All orders are only accepted at our sole discretion.
- Carte Blanche reserves the right to withdraw any of the prints listed for sale at any time.
- The prices of the prints as published on this site exclude any postage and packing fees: see shipping policy.
- Payment for every order must be by credit or debit card using Paypal.
- Refunds will also be processed through Paypal.
- Unless solely due to the negligence of Carte Blanche, Carte Blanche will not be responsible for any losses suffered as a consequence of credit card fraud.
- Delivery of each order will be made to the address as shown on the order. Any inaccurate details entered on the order will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
- Carte Blanche will endeavor to deliver orders within 30 days of receipt of each order. When delivery cannot be made within 30 days, arrangements will be made for a new delivery date or a cancellation of the order and a full refund will be given.
- Upon delivery of an order, purchasers must notify Carte Blanche within 7 working days of any issue with the prints: see return policy.
The copyrights of all artworks and prints made available for sale on this site belong to the contributing artist. Carte Blanche has obtained a license in agreement with the artist to reproduce the photograph as a limited edition print. Purchasing the print conveys ownership of the actual print but not the copyright, nor any license to reproduce the image.
However permission to use images on this website is granted for editorial copy of any kind, if the image is electronically linked to the artist or gallerycarteblanche.com. No other use of any image on the website is permitted without express written permission
We ask for information about you in order to process your order and to enable us to provide you with the best possible service.
All personal information will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
We will not pass your personal information onto a third party except if required to fulfill an order you have placed with us or with your agreement or as required by law. Carte Blanche does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes without your express consent.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behavior of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. You can usually modify your browser to prevent this happening. The information collected in this way can be used to identify you unless you modify your browser settings. Please note that blocking cookies will prevent certain functionality on this and other sites from working.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please contact us.
As part of the website and services, you may receive communications from us, whether by email or other means. We may send you email, contact you, or engage you in other communication that we determine relate to your use of the Website. In the future if you wish to refuse any marketing email or information from us at any time, please let us know.
Regarding financial transactions, you should refer to the Terms and Conditions of Paypal.
Disclaimer of warranties
WE PROVIDE CARTE BLANCHE WEB SITE AND SERVICES “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY. YOUR ACCESS OF CARTE BLANCHE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT CARTE BLANCHE OR OUR SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR RESULT IN ANY PARTICULAR OUTCOME, OR THAT THE OPERATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. CARTE BLANCHE, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND SUPPLIERS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CARTE BLANCHE BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SITE, OUR SERVICES OR THIS AGREEMENT
YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD CARTE BLANCHE HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS FEES, MADE BY ANY THIRD PARTY DUE TO OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT OR THE DOCUMENTS IT INCORPORATES BY REFERENCE, OR YOUR VIOLATION OF ANY LAW OR THE RIGHTS OF A THIRD PARTY.
Carte Blanche owns all rights to the Site, its services, the technology, information, documents, files, webpages and other product developed in connection with the Site or available on the Site.